VISIT OUR SHOP AND ENJOY TASTES OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Make a trip to our farm shop part of your Christmas tradition. We stock a range of delicious locally produced food that will perfectly complement your Hart’s Turkey and bring a taste of Gloucestershire to your festive celebrations. Rest assured, we choose our suppliers carefully to reflect our own approach and match the extraordinary quality of our turkeys.
We also sell our own ready made and made-to-order Christmas hampers made up from locally produced goodies. They make the perfect gift for someone special – or an indulgent treat for you.
We welcome everyone to the shop with a glass of mulled wine or cider to enjoy as you browse – well, it is Christmas!
Hart’s Farm Shop Opening Times
Monday 21st December to Wednesday 23rd December from 8:30am until 5:30pm and Thursday 24th December from 8:30am – 1:00pm.
We look forward to seeing you
We’ll be happy to help you
Hart’s Farm Shop Christmas Selection
Free range meat and locally smoked fish
Our own turkey sausages made with only premium white and dark turkey meat
- Honey mustard glazed ham from free range English pigs
Bacon from free range English pigs
Sirloin of organic free range beef, hung for a minimum of 28 days, from local grass fed cattle
Smoked salmon from the renowned Severn and Wye Smokery
Mouth watering treats and trimmings
- Specially selected traditional and deliciously different stuffings
- Organic, handmade sauces, chutneys, relishes and mustards from the award winning Kitchen Garden Foods
- Organic, handmade fresh cream, butter and traditional hard and soft Gloucestershire cheeses from Woefuldane Organic Dairy
- 100% organic Christmas cakes, puddings and biscuits from the Authentic Bread Company
Payment Options for Customers Visiting Our Shop
We accept payment by bank transfer (please ask for details), PayPal, cheque or cash.
Sorry but we’re unable to accept payment by card.
Thank you so much for a tremendous turkey. Your kindness, generosity and the special atmosphere you created on Christmas Eve is a treasured memory.