SITE USAGE POLICY for www.hartstraditionalturkeys.co.uk
The term ‘Harts Traditional Turkeys’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th October 2017.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither us nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We make no warranties that the said information is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We only grant permission for you to copy or print materials on this site for the sole purpose of placing orders with us. Any other use of materials on this site is strictly prohibited unless you have previously obtained written permission from us.
- All brand names, product names and titles used in this website are trademarks or tradenames of their respective holders. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of the above and indeed any such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
- We created this website to provide you with information on our products and to allow you to order products from us online. Access to any information shall not be deemed to give rise to any commitment or obligation on our part.
- Use of this website is solely for legitimate business purposes. Any access or attempt to access other areas of our website, computers or other information contained on the system for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
- We accept no responsibility for unauthorised access or the consequences of unauthorised actions. You must be satisfied that you have the authorisation to access and use this website. We do not advocate the violation of any laws connected to the use of this website.
- We accept payment by BACS, PayPal or Stripe. However, we cannot guarantee the security of information and payments transmitted over the internet and accept no responsibility for any losses you may incur or sustain if you choose to use these payment methods.
- This website was created to be compatible with most browsers. The appearance of this site is therefore dependent on the software you are using and as such is outside our control. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any errors that occur in relation to your browser.